This is a bubbly riff on the classic Cosmopolitan. Pear brandy is preferred but you can substitute apricot or peach.
- 1 1/2 ounces Spiker's Crangerine Shrub
- 1/2 ounce Cointreau
- 1/2 ounce pear brandy
- 3-4 ounces chilled Champagne or Prosecco
- 2 whole cranberries fresh
- Pour the Spiker's Crangerine Shrub, Cointreau, and pear brandy into a shaker and add ice to fill halfway. Shake vigorously for 20 seconds.
- Strain into a chilled champagne flute.
- Slowly top with chilled Champagne or Prosecco, and garnish with the cranberries.