The snappy zest of fresh lime juice and peel blends beautifully with Spiker’s Crangerine Shrub. We love this dressing on mixed greens tossed with fresh pears, manchego cheese, dried cranberries, and toasted walnuts.
NOTE: If Crangerine Shrub isn’t in season, feel free to substitute Sour Cherry Plum or Black Currant.
- 1 tbsp Spiker's Crangerine Shrub or try Sour Cherry Plum or Black Currant
- 1 lime finely grated or zested
- 2 tsp Lime juice freshly squeezed
- 1/2 tsp coarse salt sea salt preferred
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Mix all the ingredients together in a mason jar fitted with a lid. Shake vigorously to blend until slightly thick. (Or place the ingredients in a food processor or blender and whirl until slightly thick.)