We’re delighted to announce that starting July 8, you’ll find a selection of our fabulous fruity-tart mixers on the shelves of Leary’s Fine Wines and Spirits of Amesbury (Carriagetown Marketplace, 100 Macy Street).
It’s great to be part of Leary’s merchandise selection. The store is bright and spacious, with plenty of free parking and easy access to I-95 and Route 110 destinations. And of course we love that it’s part of our home-town base. You’ll find our shrubs in left side of the store, among the cocktail mixers.
The Los Angeles Times describes shrubs as “tart, acidic, and weirdly, wonderfully refreshing.” Award-winning food blogger Amy Sherman recently reported that shrubs were one of the hottest items at the 2014 Fancy Food Festival.
You’ll be amazed at the versatility of Spiker’s Shrubs:
- Add a 0.5 ounce splash to your favorite cocktail to add depth and complexity to the other ingredients.
- Mix with Champagne, Proseco, or Moscato for a shrub-bubbly experience.
- Use your Soda Stream or bottled seltzer/mineral water to create alcohol-free artisan sparklers and spritzers that are light and bright rather than overly sweet and unnaturally flavored.
- Mix into lemonade, iced tea, or kombucha to introduce a variety of new fruity goodness.
- And don’t forget to try them in cooking. They’re fabulous in salad dressing, stir fries, and sauces!