This festive cocktail marries gin, Lillet Blanc, and Prosecco to create an elegant cocktail with a blushing rosey glow. Color courtesy of a blend of Spiker’s Shrubs. We think our Crangerine is a perfect match for the Lillet Blanc, but our Pineapple Basil would be an excellent change-up.
Lillet Shrub Sparker
- 1/2 ounce Spiker's Crangerine Shrub
- 1 ounce Lillet Blanc French aperitif
- 1 lime wedge thinly sliced
- 4 ounces Prosecco or Champagne well chilled
- Place Crangerine shrub and Lillet in a tall champagne glass.
- Slowly pour Prosecco or Champagne into the glass. Stir gently to incorporate the shrubs and aperitif.
- Garnish with a thin lime wedge or sliced star fruit.