There isn’t anything at Shubie’s you couldn’t love. But on February 7, just in time for Valentine’s Day, Spiker’s will join in the Shubie’s Love Fest to inspire customers with ideas for February 14 celebrations. After an afternoon of sipping and sampling, you’ll find even more ways to love this trend-setting Marblehead foodie destination.
Stop by to taste our flavorful, all-natural fruit infusions for mixing with cocktails and mocktails, and pick up our new sampler pack featuring four of our most popular flavors. We’ll share tips for how to mix romantic cocktails, elegant mocktails, and delicious salads, sauces, and desserts (including our Sour Cherry Black Velvet Dump Cake) using Spiker’s Shrubs.
Just a few ideas for how to use Spiker’s Shrubs in dishes you’ll love:
- Splash in champagne or prosecco for a fruity, colorful, fizzy sip.
- Whip up a chocolate martini with a touch of our new Very Strawberry shrub.
- Drizzle over a plate of artisan cheese (and boy, does Shubie’s know a thing or two about cheese!).
- Make a batch of shrub-glazed nuts for a salad or roasted sweet potato.
- Finish off a pan of filet mignon for two with a pan sauce of shrub, shallots, and red wine.
- Enjoy a light, alcohol-free spritzer at the end of the evening and get your second wind.