Spiker’s Chile Lime shrub adds depth and zing to this classic dipping sauce which goes great with spring rolls, grilled shrimp, on a salad, or over cold noodles! For subtle variations, include a splash of Spiker’s Ginger Bite or Pineapple Basil shrub to the mix.
Vietnamese Dipping Sauce (Nuoc Cham)
- 2 tbsp Spiker's Chile Lime shrub
- 6 tbsp warm water
- 1 clove garlic thinly sliced and chopped
- 2 tbsp Asian fish sauce
- 2 tbsp finely shredded carrots
- 1 green onion thinly sliced, green parts only
- 2 tbsp chopped peanuts optional
- Combine water and Chile Lime shrub in a bowl. Add fish sauce in increments until you like how it tastes. Top with shredded carrot and minced garlic bits.